April 7, 2007

Popping Up All Over

Link
Since my last posting, word about the 2007 CalArts MFA Open Studios have been appearing all over the internet:

The Los Angeles Times
Rhizome
Art Blog.LA
The Saatchi Gallery (under news and events)
CalArts
Uber Jason Kunke, MFA-2
LA Observed
ArtSlant
Fine Arts Roundtable
The Quiet Walk
I was also interviewed by The Signal, SCV's local paper.

Come by Sunday, April 15 from 2 to 7pm. Directions here. Preview artwork here.

I'll post more mentions as I come across them.
Matt Weston on BrooWaha
The Signal (before the Open Studios)
And After

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for continuing the conversation by leaving a comment! If you post anonymously with a question, check back here in the comments section, as I'll usually reply in the comments section. Comments on posts older than two weeks are welcome, but are moderated, so they may take a while to appear. Irrelevant linking will be deleted.